Resources – video recordings, slideshows and handouts – from Day 3 of Reynolds Business Journalism Week 2011, a four-day seminar for business journalists and business journalism professors.
SOCIAL MEDIA Q&A
What You Need to Know about Using Social Media in Business Journalism — Robin J. Phillips, BusinessJournalism.org M.E.
- Social Media Resources (PDF)
Social Media in Business Journalism – Reynolds Week 2011
The business journalism professors studied financial statements with Jimmy Gentry on Thursday, Jan. 6 (Day Three). Strictly Financials fellows studied financial statements with Gentry on Wednesday, Jan. 5 (Day Two).
Financial Statements I — Jimmy Gentry
Financial Statements I – Reynolds Week 2011Financial Statements II – Reynolds Week 2011Securities and Exchange Commission Filings – Reynolds Week 2011
- Understanding Financial Statements (PDF)
- General Mills Financial Statements Handout (PDF)
- Kellogg Financial Statements Handout (PDF)
- Kellogg Excel Spreadsheet Handout (First) (PDF)
- Kellogg Excel Spreadsheet Handout (Second) (PDF)
STRICTLY FINANCIALS SEMINARS
Decoding Financial Statements — Gary Trennepohl
Decoding Financial Statements (Continued) — Trennepohl
Investing in a Time of Uncertainty — Trennepohl