Series 1, Episode 1 provides an overview of the topics that will be discussed throughout Series 1, and they’re also topics you might consider for your own lectures.
Here are some questions you can pose to your class:
- Do you ever find yourself intimidated by statistics?
- What are some ways you’ve taught yourself to overcome being overwhelmed?
- Do you speak any languages besides English? What do you think of the idea of money as a secret language?
- When you’re writing a story, which person are you thinking about? Or if you haven’t written any stories yet, who will you be thinking about?
- Have you ever sat down to do a story where you didn’t understand what you were writing about? How did you get out of the situation?
- Have you ever been in a position where you weren’t prepared to do an interview? How did you deal with it?